AttoPilot Users Group

Smarter Cheaper Faster

Airframes (64)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Conduit - Build Log - Simple, sturdy and cheap

This is an inexpensive, conservative model that is designed to accomodate a one pound camera and AttoPilot. I thought about some profound…

Started by Tom Harper

15 May 27, 2010
Reply by Tom Harper

wp.txt problem

hello,        I have problem with the attopilot 1.8 I adjust the gain, but the airplane, don't follow the points to wp.txt   the points I u…

Started by cesar peralta

1 Apr 28, 2010
Reply by Chris McNair

New AttoPilot Website

Hi All, AttoPilot's new website is up and running at http://www.attopilotinternational.com  EM Technologies Group, LLC, who was on the old…

Started by Jimmy Prouty

0 Apr 5, 2010

$109, Roll Bias and $110, Pitch Bias settings

Anyone setting $109, Roll Bias and $110, Pitch Bias to something other than 0? Is it helping with the transition to auto flight? What are…

Started by Mantis

0 Mar 21, 2010

Satellites in the sky

I have been doing lots of flying this week and getting the number of them in the sky and printing it off, is now firmly part of my pre flig…

Started by Gary Mortimer

5 Mar 18, 2010
Reply by Bryan Cuervo

landing assist

Does anyone here use landing assist mode? If so how does it work? Does it just stabilize the roll axis? I think it could be pretty helpful…

Started by Colby sts

5 Mar 16, 2010
Reply by Irvin Stafford aka The Old Flyer

Loiter circle looks like a kidney bean

My loiter circle looks like a kidney bean.   What parameters can I change to change this bean pattern into a circle?

Started by Mantis

2 Mar 9, 2010
Reply by Gary Mortimer

$38 Steer_D

I am interested in learning more about the navigation parameters of the Attopilot.  I notice that when I set $38 Steer-D= 2 that the aircra…

Started by Mantis

0 Mar 9, 2010

Attopilot site down

Hi I just got a new computer and so I need to get the Attopilot GCS and can not with the site down.  I also need another complete unit but…

Started by Toby Lankford

5 Mar 7, 2010
Reply by Toby Lankford

$ Set Value Questions

Hi,  I'm setting up a 1.8 RTL. Looking at the set file there are many good explanations of what the value is about, but sometimes there isn…

Started by Nigel King

3 Mar 5, 2010
Reply by Gary Mortimer

RSS

Locations of visitors to this page

© 2017   Created by Gary Mortimer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service